Thursday, December 04, 2003

Unemployment Lies
I am tired of hearing people complain that they can't find work. In America, with single digit unemployment rates, the only reason you don't have a job is because you don't want the job available. If you can only find work as a burger flipper, then you should flip burgers. I have worked almost continually since I was 12 years old. Whenever I was not working for more than 1 month, it was because I was lazy. The Unemployment Office allows you to be lazy. Sure, they try to motivate you to look for work, but getting paid to sit on your ass is the best job I ever had.

Whenever you lose a job, for whatever reason, you will most likely take a pay cut. Get used to it, get a job and start the climb up the pay scale again. I spent 5 years in the Navy only to get out and find all of my Navy electronics training was outdated and worthless. All I could find was temporary $5.00 an hour jobs. It was not the first, nor the last time I had restart at the bottom of the pay scale. I got over it, anybody can too.

For those of you who are working and know someone sitting on their ass collecting Unemployment pay, give them hell. They collect, so Unemployment is their JOB. Part of their JOB is taking the abuse us working stiffs sling their way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home