Thursday, May 27, 2004

I am not a Republican!

I just don't like the Democrat Party. The Democrats themselves are generally nice people, they are just very misinformed. There are a great many sheep that just believe the lies they are told and have just always voted Democrat, regardless of the truth. The DFL as a whole is very confused. They have a great many contradictions in their platform.

They don't feel safe, but they cut the military.
They want a booming economy, so they raise taxes.
They advocate the murder of babies and but are against capital punishment.
They preach diversity instead of unity and wonder why there is discrimination.
They say they want peace and harmony and their candidates run on a platform of hate.
They complain about the "Republican attack machine"(sic), but statistically run more attack ads.

I have tried and tried to come up with just one thing the Democrats have done for me and not to me. I am still looking............

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home