Tuesday, July 27, 2004

DEMONocrat spin.

The Party of Fools and Liars is having it's cabal this week.  Here is what some of it's past failures had to say.

The not former enough President Jimmy Carter, the lamest piece of crap President of the 20th century, had the gall to claim this, "Let us not forget that the Soviets lost the Cold War because the American people combined the exercise of power with adherence to basic principles, based on sustained bipartisan support."  What bi-partisan support?  The Useful Idiots did everything the could to undermine President Reagan's efforts to end the Cold War.  I can still here them screaming about the cost and about he was provoking the Russians.  Republicans won the Cold War inspite of the Democrats, not with their help.

Then the idiot who singlehandedly decimated the Intelligence and Military by cutting their budgets by 30% during his eight years in office, former President Clinton said, "a modernized defense force, strong efforts against terror, and an America respected as a world leader for peace, security, and prosperity."  I thought he was joking, but he has deluded himself into thinking it is really the truth.  I wonder what color the sky is, on the planet he has been living on lately.  His mismanagement is a major reason we were attacked so successfully on 9/11 and are currently suffering with such low personnel levels in the military.  His idiotic decisions in the way terrorism was to be handled by the various agencies, prevented their communicating between each other.

Soon we will be treated by the convention of Liberal Conservatives.  Sounds like an oxymoron, but it is just the Republican Party.


5 Comments:

At 9:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay Steve, I don't know if you can help me, but I think maybe you will understand. I see all this crazy blog spam everywhere (I see some here) and I'm wondering if you know how we can stop it. I just have a site about surf rashguards, and I can't even go find information on surf rashguards without having to filter through all the junk. My blog gets totally bombarded with this rediculously spam. I hope you're not as frustrated as my self. Anyway, good luck with your blog, and let me know if you have any ideas...

Thanks.

 
At 9:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Steve H - USA, I just dropped in on my way back to my Operation Overlord site. I liked what I
found and thought that I would leave you a note for your efforts in creating DEMONocrat spin.. It
is amazing what you find looking through these blogs, and the links from them. Have
you ever done that?

 
At 6:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work!
[url=http://feamhiyu.com/zjip/sjsm.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://vzitbxab.com/mceu/vdde.html]Cool site[/url]

 
At 6:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work!
My homepage | Please visit

 
At 6:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work!
http://feamhiyu.com/zjip/sjsm.html | http://njibnovu.com/sbgv/vlmc.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home