Thursday, September 23, 2004

What I mean when I say "Democrats".

When I refer to Democrats, I am referring to the hard core party hacks and Politicians. They ones that hold office or help make policy. I am not referring to fools that believe the propaganda.

There are a great many good Americans that have been brainwashed into believing all of the asinine things the Democrats say. They vote for the Democrats for many reasons, but the worst one of all is, "I have always voted for Democrats." God, how stupid, mindless and silly can you get? Do you even know who you a voting for?

A great number of people vote for Democrats because of niche causes. Pro-Abortion, Pro-Gay-rights, Pro-Welfare, Pro-Union or some other social program. These selfish and silly people are the most contemptible selfcentered assholes known to man. Let's vote for this guy, he is pro-baby-murder and we don't care what other kind of damage he will do to America.

So a great many so-called Democrats are silly voters or selfish voters, maybe both. They prove that many Americans are as stupid as Michael Moore says.

Republicans are the serious and selfless voters. Most are not rich. Many are serving, have served and/or have family members in the military. They make the needs of the country, not themselves, the priority when they step into the booth.

3 Comments:

At 10:51 AM, Blogger Steve H - USA said...

Jeff is right. I have become as shrill and intolerant as the Liberals. I guess I have something to work on.

 
At 10:55 AM, Blogger Steve H - USA said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 5:35 AM, Blogger Steve H - USA said...

I do believe that Jeff is wrong about the agressiveness though. It has worked for the DEMons.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home