Monday, October 18, 2004

Quotes and thoughts.

If you are a conservative at 20, you have no heart.
If you are a liberal at 40, you have no brain.
Author disputed, but used by many.

When I went to see my daughter's graduation from boot camp I saw a lot of Bush stickers, but not one Kerry sticker. NOT ONE. Some might see this as military support for Bush, but I see it differently. I see as Republicans encourage their children to serve their country, whereas Democrats discourage service. The elitist Democrats claim to be Patriots and care about the military, but are not willing to risk or sacrifice anything to show it. I only know one Kerry supporter with a child in the service. Her son, went against her wishes and enlisted anyway. Serving itself is a sacrifice, but you won't see a Democrat expounding the virtues of service to their child. Only Republicans seem to do that. Support our Troops.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home