Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Soooo Soooorrryyyy!

I have been really busy lately. Went to see my daughter graduate and I have been defending myself from the attacks from liberals at work. Seems offending liberals is taken very seriously. It also seems that they dont like the truth. I have been ordered to take down my postings, though none of them actually endorses a candidate.

Things like, "You can't vote for a traitor and still be a patriot!" and "Support our troops- Defeat Kerry!" etc. Seems Liberals love to dish it out, but can't take it.

Anyway, I have replaced all of those signs with, "My Free Speech has been Silenced." No one has complained yet.

Bush seems to be ahead in all polls. :-) Send Kerry back to the liberal hell called Mass-a-two-shits.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home