Monday, November 01, 2004

America divided!

Of couse, if you ask a liberal who divided America they will say Bush. I say, the Democrats have divided America to elect the Traitor. The Democrats and their polorization of America has hurt them with this voter.

In 2000, I voted for Bush and Mondale. I called myself an Independent. It would have been Wellstone, but he died. I believed that there was some need to hear Wellstone's message, even if I disagreed with it.

Though I may still feel the message still needs to be heard, the Democrats do not have a credible person to say it anymore. They have destroyed themselves by embracing Kerry and other degenerate losers. They have attacked me, my daughter, her fellow soldiers and the President with lies and distortions to further the political ambitions of John "Fucked up" Kerry!

Moore, Kerry and the rest of the rabid Democrat's lies have made me a Republican. I will be voting a striaght Republican ticket this election, regardless of any candidate's positions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home